Well, I guess it is official now so I should post about it here. As for this afternoon, I am now the new Academic Editor in Chief of PLoS Biology. To read more about this new role of mine go to the source. I will probably cross post the editorial here at some later point.
Also see other blogs/notes about this
- Egghead – UC Davis Research Blog
- PLoS Blog
- Coturnix’s Blog Around the Clock
- Deepak Singh at BBGM
- Pedro Baltrao at Public Rambling
- Genome Technology Blog
- nsaunders at What you’re doing is rather desperate
- Pimm blog
- Highlight Health “More steps for Open Access”
For more on what I think about Open Access publishing see some of my other blogs on the issue.