For the past week, we’ve been doing preliminary sampling, as well as some DNA extractions and PCR on samples from the saltwater and freshwater flasks of water that we filtered and the wall and protein skimmer from the saltwater tank. Those four samples have now been through PCR. Although we found DNA, but the gel prepared after the PCR failed. We also went back to the tanks to gather samples from a saltwater tank that is soon to be broken up to create two coral ponds.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
microBE.net blog: microBEnet: the microbiology of the Built Environment network