“Scientists, Sciences & Science Policy: From the Bench to the White House“
Mary Maxon, Ph.D.
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
The Genome & Biomedical Science Facility (GBSF) – Auditorium, Room 1005
Mary Maxon is:
- Current Head of Strategic Planning and Development for the Biosciences Area at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Former Assistant Director for Biological Research, The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Washington DC
- Former Deputy Executive Director, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, Washington DC
- Former Marine Microbiology Initiative Lead, The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Completely brilliant and awesome