Got pointed to this via a Tweet:
@phylogenomics yet another … http://t.co/lNCJJ6CiLo
— Lewis-X Research (@Lewis_Lab) March 8, 2015
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js The Tweet pointed to this meeting: Home – Glycomics Official Website of GlycoCom Conference 2015 in Banff, Alberta, Canada. Lame. 14:1 ratio of men: women speakers. Just completewly lame.
- Richard Cummings, Emory University School of Medicine
- Paul DeAngelis, University of Oklahoma and Caisson Biotech LLC
- Donald Jarvis, University of Wyoming and GlycoBac LLC
- Nicole Koropatkin, University of Michigan Medical School
- Mario Feldman, Washington University, St. Louis and VaxAlta Inc.
- Gordon Lauc, University of Zagreb
- Todd Lowary, Alberta Glycomics Centre and University of Alberta
- John Magnani, GlycoMimetics Inc.
- Glenn Prestwich, University of Utah and GlycoMira Therapeutics Inc.
- Peter Seeberger, Max Plank Institute
- Tadashi Suzuki, RIKEN Global Research Cluster
- Ajit Varki, University of California, San Diego
- David Vocadlo, Simon Fraser University and Alectos Therapeutics Inc.
- Michael Wacker, GlycoVaxyn AG
- Robert Woods, Complex Carbohydrate Research Center & Glycosensors & Diagnostics, LLC
The University of Alberta and GE and the other sponsors should be embarassed by this.