A lot of new papers from people in the lab in the last month or so. See below for details of some of them:
- PLOS ONE: Phylogeny of Bacterial and Archaeal Genomes Using Conserved Genes: Supertrees and Supermatrices from Jenna Morgan Lang, Aaron E. Darling, Jonathan A. Eisen
- Global marine bacterial diversity peaks at high latitudes in winter in ISME where Guillaume Jospin in the lab is a co-author
- An Introduction to Social Media for Scientists in PLOS Biology by Holly Bik and Miriam Goldstein
- Some genome announcement papers from our undergraduate genome sequencing project (with more coming).
- Draft Genome Sequence of Microbacterium sp. Strain UCD-TDU (Phylum Actinobacteria) with Zachary Bendiks (undergraduate) as first author.
- Draft genome sequence of an Actinobacterium, Brachybacterium muris strain UCD-AY4 with Jonathan Lo (undergraduate) as the first author.