Just been pointed to this compilation from Nicole King (a brilliant professor at Berkeley): Lists of Women Speakers | The King Lab.
She has put together a collection of a few links:
As a resource for those who are interested in increasing the number of female speakers at their scientific conferences, seminar series, etc., I offer here a compendium of female speakers from diverse fields. I’ve started with lists that I could find easily, but if you know of additional lists, please feel free to send along the links. I would also be happy to maintain similar lists for underrepresented minorities if any such lists exist.
These are the lists she maintained:
- University of Minnesota, Distinguished Scientists and Engineers from Underrepresented Groups
- Women scientists that give awesome seminars
- Celebrating Women in Science Symposium
- Indiana University Joan Wood Lecture Series
- American Society of Cell Biology WICB Speaker Referral Service
- Neuroscience: Annie’s List
- Theoretical/computational chemistry, material science, and biochemistry
- Synthetic Biology
- Prominent ecologists
- American Physical Society Women Speakers List
Some responses from Twitter